The Kitchen Manager has the responsibility for directing the daily operations of a quick service restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our customers and other duties as required. The person applying for this position must have excellent communication skills. Previous management experience is a must.
- Previous management experience a plus.
- Achieve operational objectives.
- Accomplish human resource objectives.
- Perform facility opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain the flow of satisfied guests.
- Work to create a safe, secure and healthy work environment for fellow employees.
- Work with staff to accomplish all goals.
- You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication skills.
- You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.
- Bilingual preferred
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for controlling food and labor costs
Prepares daily catering orders
Performs quality control of food products to ensure they are up to standards
Responsible for shift preparation including ensuring kitchen is properly organized and staffed.
Responsible for training, performance, and coaching of team members
Holds kitchen team members accountable for proper portioning. Tracks food and supplies inventory on a monthly basis.
Responsible for placing product orders
Ensures that kitchen is clean throughout shift and at closing.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
Opportunity for advancement